Sat, Aug 05|
Skeleton Key Brewery
2023 Summer Skelebration!
Our annual Skelebration returns to the West Lawn at Skeleton Key for a full day of fresh beer, live music, delicious food, and interactive fun!
Time & Location
Aug 05, 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Skeleton Key Brewery, 8102 Lemont Rd # 300, Woodridge, IL 60517, USA
About the event
We're so excited to bring Skelebration back outdoors! PRE-PURCHASE YOUR ADMISSION BELOW for (probably) quicker entry the day of the party (and the guarantee of a limited-edition Skelebration party cup with the first fill included!) below, but please also know that tickets will also be available the day of the event!
This annual rain-or-shine event takes place on the grassy lawn at the west end of the building, where we'll have tents on tents of fresh beer, delicious food, and lots of interactive fun -- PLUS live music, all day long! Here's what we've got planned:
- Plenty of SKB beer, including a fresh batch of Migratory!
- A special collaboration with our Spare Keys incubees (Garage Band, Brother Chimp, BubbleHouse, and Hand Truck)
- Live beer-pearances by our "far-flung friends": Rabid Brewing (Homewood), Flipside Brewing (Tinley Park), Funkytown Brewing (Chicago), and Urban Forest Brewing (Rockford).
- Non-alcoholic beer and Pause CBD water from our friends at Go Brewing and Noon Whistle, respectively
- Cheryl Rodey + Colleen Wild -- rich, powerful vocals and rockin' guitars
- The Black Bolts -- grooving garage rock & soul
- Game Genie -- high-energy, nostalgic video game music, complete with costume changes
- Free tie-dying -- cover your new Skelebration shirt or bandana in bright swirls of color!
- Flower Crown-making -- weave fresh floral elements into a beautiful, wearable midsummer garland -- pre-book your experience directly through Leelee's Garden at: http://www.leeleesgarden.com/flowercrowns.html
- Tarot card-reading & Palm reading -- All proceeds donated to the Sacred Space Animal Sanctuary
- Lawn games -- outdoor fun for all ages!
- Picnic basket-style charcuterie boards (from That Board by Tess) from 2-5pm
- Grilled Hungarian brats, pork belly sandwiches, veggie dogs, and vegan potato salad (from our friends at Miskatonic and their forthcoming restaurant in downtown Naperville!) from 3-6pm
- Fresh fruit paletas and tamales all day
- Loaded fries + mini smashburgers (from Wild Fries) from 5-9pm
SENSORY ESCAPE LOUNGE
- Feeling overwhelmed or need a few minutes away from the crowd? The Lounge in our taproom will be open to those needing to take a break from the festivities, with dim lighting, soothing music, and a limited menu of non-alcoholic and low-alcohol drinks. The party will still be out back if/when you're ready to return!
Out on the lawn, we'll have shaded seating under tents and scattered umbrellas, but come ready to party in the sun! Picnic blankets and compact camp chairs are welcome! No pets, obstructive seating/shades, or outside alcohol allowed.