PLEASE NOTE, OUR PATIO IS OPEN, WEATHER PERMITTING, BUT OUR INDOOR TAPROOM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED (AS OF 10/21) DUE TO COVID-19 STATE MANDATE
We know there’s a whole lotta stuff here, and some of these are less than ideal, but we appreciate your understanding as we, too, are adjusting to accommodate current regulations and safety standards.
Our patio is all-ages, but please know that everyone 2+ years must have their own mask in order to be seated anywhere. Yes, even just walking 10 feet to your table. Yes, even outside. Please understand that this is not up for debate.
Thanks to careful table spacing, once you are seated, you may remove your mask. But because you may be passing fewer than 6 feet from other patrons, anytime you are coming/going or using the restroom, you MUST wear a mask. There are absolutely zero exceptions.
We understand that not everyone is comfortable going out yet or wearing a mask, which is why we continue to offer curbside pickup to-go. You can place online orders at skb.social/beer
If you witness someone not complying with our rules or doing something that makes you feel unsafe, please let your server know and one of our managers will handle it.
PATIO RULES: PLEASE NOTE, OUR INDOOR TAPROOM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED (AS OF 10/21) DUE TO COVID-19 STATE MANDATE
- Under 21 allowed outside on the patio, but must be seated at all times with parents and must have masks if 2+ years.
- You must have your own mask with you in order to be seated (see above for clarification)
- We are 100% table service, so please remain seated. A server will seat you, take your order, and bring it out to you.
- Parties of 6 or fewer only (including children). There may be instances where we can seat larger parties at adjacent tables, but children may not be seated alone at an adjacent table. They must be seated with their parents at all times.
- No pets
- No outside alcohol (as always)
- No flights, tasters, or half pours at this time — all drinks are served as full pours in compostable plasticware.
- You are welcome to bring outside food, but if we have a food truck or pop-up scheduled, we highly encourage you to support them instead. Click here to see if there is a food truck scheduled.
- No standing room; all patrons must be seated
- Do not attempt move tables or add chairs; everything is carefully spaced in compliance with state and local social distancing requirements.
- Do not lower or open umbrellas yourself — ask a staff member for assistance.
- Please limit your time on the patio to 90 minutes so that others can enjoy it, too.
- The patio (and taproom, of course) is 100% smoke- and vape-free. Smoking is only permitted across the lot by the large rock.
- Orders must be placed at the table; please wait for your server to come to you.
- When you are finished, a server will check you out indoors; on the patio, please come to the host stand to check out.
- You are welcome to order beer to-go from your server, but please do not attempt to consume it on the patio.
- We are credit card only at this time.
- Right now we are under construction for our expanded taproom area and new restrooms, which means we do not have indoor restrooms available at this time (10/21).
- Until the new indoor restrooms are complete, we have temporary facilities (read: portapotties) adjacent to the patio. We clean, sanitize and restock these facilities hourly, and they are professionally serviced weekly.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
(last call 30 min before close)