We're turning 2, and you're all invited! Come join us for an indoor/outdoor, rain-or-shine celebration, complete with a bottle release of our rum barrel-aged Belgian Tripel with Pineapple, as well
We’re turning 2, and you’re all invited! Come join us for an indoor/outdoor, rain-or-shine celebration, complete with a bottle release of our rum barrel-aged Belgian Tripel with Pineapple, as well as our FIRST CAN RELEASE of our “Migratory” Toasted Coconut Golden Ale and special tappings throughout the day!
FREE ADMISSION — 21+ humans only (babywearing is totally cool, though!)
We’ve got three bands on an outdoor stage, three food trucks rotating throughout the day, and an oyster bar catered by Parkers’ Restaurant and Bar, as well as awesome new limited-edition merch, created specially for this event!
Don’t miss it, or we will dearly miss you 🙁
Special one-off tappings every time a new band goes on stage…more details to be released as we get closer to the event!
– Cheryl Rodey @ 2pm – soulful, bluesy, gorgeous voice
– Tank & the Beez @ 5pm – upbeat, folky, Americana roots
– Mama Jimi – @ 8pm – lively, 1940s gypsy jazz, chamber pop
– Roaming Hog 2-5pm – delectable pork delights
– Gnarly Knots 4-7pm – giant stuffed pretzels
– Bricks on Wheels 6-9pm – wood-fired pizza
(times subject to change)
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm CST
Skeleton Key Brewery
8102 Lemont Rd., Unit 300, Woodridge, IL 60517