JOB POSTING as of 3/4/21:
As our new lounge area at Skeleton Key Brewery gets closer to being ready for the public, we are looking to add more members to our team!
Currently, we are looking to grow our beertender / service staff, and will be interviewing candidates on Sunday, March 7 from 12-5pm and Monday, March 8 from 3-8pm. We will contact applicants to schedule concise 15-minute interviews during one of those windows. Follow-up interviews will be scheduled as necessary.
We believe that craft beer is at its best when it blends a variety of palates and perspectives, and we aim to foster an inclusive environment in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated and respected. We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve, and we encourage those with diverse backgrounds to apply.
To give you an idea of what we’re looking for, our current beertenders / servers:
- Are 21 years of age or older
- Work a minimum of 3 shifts per week (including weeknights)
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Pour beers behind the bar as well as taking and delivering orders tableside
- Enjoy interacting with people in an outgoing and friendly manner
- Are passionate about growing their craft beer knowledge and sharing it with others
- Prioritize safety
- Have experience working in the service/hospitality industry
- Have the flexibility to work special events and beer festivals as needed
- Are enthusiastic about learning new things
- Are BASSET Certified within 3 months of hire
- Can confidently and safely move empty kegs (30 lbs) by themselves, and full kegs (160 lbs) with assistance
If this sounds like a good fit, please email paul [at] skeletonkeybrewery [dot] com to set up an appointment for an interview on March 7th from 12 – 5pm or March 8th from 3 – 8pm. Please note we will NOT be accepting walk-ins, due to time constraints.